MCDB 198A-D Students Must
- Be majors in Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology.
- Be either juniors or seniors with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher, and 3.5 or higher GPA in the major coursework by the time of application.
- Have successfully completed Life Science 3, 23L, and 4 OR LS7A, 7B, 7C, 23L, and 107 and meet the GPA requirements as stated above.
- SRP 99 is NOT a pre-requisite for MCDB 198A-D.
- Have completed lab safety training (see Laboratory Safety Training).
- Read and follow all guidelines detailed on this website under MCDB 198A-B, C, D. For any questions, consult the MCDB Undergraduate Counselor (128 Hershey Hall).
- Not be working for pay in the sponsor’s lab at the same time you are enrolled for academic credit in MCDB 198 courses.
- Students may not enroll in a 198 course if they have outstanding Incompletes in a previous 196, 199, or 199A-B, C, D course.
- Transfer students may not enroll during their first quarter at UCLA.